If I've removed you, it's for one of the following reasons:
- Your journal appears to be abandoned (not updated in the past year).
- For whatever reason, we've drifted far apart. (You know I still care, always will.)
- I don't think I've ever seen you reply to my journal, so I'm not sure you're interested.
- I don't have any idea who you are, maybe because I don't recognize your LJ name, or because it's been too long since we talked.
- Your journal is 95% drama, and I feel powerless to help you, and I need to focus on more positive aspects in my life for now.
- You're Rabbit in the Moon's fanboy, and you seem to think I'm her. (Love ya, girl!)
- I'd like to open up more about certain aspects in my life, so I'd like to better know who is reading private entries.
You can also bug me via the instant messengers in my profile if you'd like to talk sometime. Drop me a line even if I'm offline (I might be invisible) or away (I may be slow to respond, but I may still be around).