At least, this is Blender's 50 Worst Songs of All Time. I borrowed this from mishicougar, whom I hadn't seen in several years. Anyway, here's my comments to each song. Songs in regular text, I either didn't care for or don't know. Songs that I like are in italic (decent), bold (likable), or both (I really like these). Oh, and for the record, I can definitely think of a few songs that are far, far worse than those on this list! So, keep in mind, it's all subjective. :)
1. We Built This City ... Starship - Hey, I actually liked this song! Brings back good memories.
2. Achy Breaky Heart ... Billy Ray Cyrus - Not something I generally care for, although when I used to line-dance (I've learned all kinds of dancing) it was great for that.
3. Everybody Have Fun Tonight ... Wang Chung - It's definitely a fun song to sing or dance to or whatever, though not one for general listening.
4. Rollin' ... Limp Bizkit - Never heard it. :/
5. Ice Ice Baby ... Vanilla Ice - Hey, this guy stole the melody from Queen and David Bowie's "Under Pressure"!
6. The Heart of Rock & Roll ... Huey Lewis and the News - Ah, the 80s, lots of memories there.
7. Don't Worry, Be Happy ... Bobby McFerrin - Not something I'd listen to regularly, but it is a "feel good" song.
8. Party All the Time ... Eddie Murphy - I don't remember this one.
9. American Life ... Madonna - Another one I don't remember.
10. Ebony and Ivory ... Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder - I really like the intent of this song, though it's not something I'd regularly listen to.
11. Invisible ... Clay Aiken - New guy, isn't he? I don't know his work. Isn't he from American Idol or something? Don't watch that.
12. Kokomo ... The Beach Boys - The Beach Boys always had a way of making me feel all happy inside, no idea why.
13. Illegal Alien ... Genesis - I like Genesis's music, but I don't remember his one.
14. From a Distance ... Bette Midler - We love you Ms. Midler! (I'm not gay! Er.. really! *sweet innocent look*)
15. I'll Be There for You ... The Rembrandts - Story of my life...
16. What's Up? ... 4 Non Blondes - No clue.
17. Pumps and a Bump ... Hammer - Hmm, this from the guy formerly known as MC Hammer, who decided he hated doing "teeny-bopper" music?
18. You're the Inspiration ... Chicago - Murr, Chicago. They make me cry though. :P
19. Broken Wings ... Mr. Mister - I probably wouldn't listen to it often, but in some ways it's inspiring. I have to be in the mood, though.
20. Dancing on the Ceiling ... Lionel Richie - I think it's okay.
21. Two Princes ... Spin Doctors - I don't know this one
22. Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue (The Angry American) ... Toby Keith - Country guy? American Idol? I've no clue.
23. Sunglasses at Night ... Corey Hart - Breeze from the 80s again.
24. Superman ... Five for Fighting - I really like this song. :P
25. I'll Be Missing You ... Puff Daddy - Don't remember this one.
26. The End ... The Doors - Hmm.. love the Doors, but I don't recall this song right now.
27. The Final Countdown ... Europe - I used to sing this back in the Cold War days.. It's okay I guess; I like the melody.
28. Your Body Is a Wonderland ... John Mayer - I don't know this one
29. Breakfast at Tiffany's ... Deep Blue Something - Another okay song I guess.
30. Greatest Love of All ... Whitney Houston - It's inspiring, but like "Broken Wings", I'd have to be in a mood to listen to it.
31. Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm ... Crash Test Dummies - Maybe I need to listen to more music, I don't remember a lot of these songs.
32. Will 2K ... Will Smith - I don't know this one, but to quote the white intern (hired due to affirmative action) in the movie Undercover Brother, "I like Will Smith. He raps happy." LOL!
33. Barbie Girl ... Aqua - Don't care for it, but I love both Rammstein's version (lyrics in German, yay!) as well as as Weird Al's parody, "Ugly Girl".
34. Longer ... Dan Fogelberg - I don't know this one, but I do like some of Mr. Fogelberg's songs.
35. Shiny Happy People ... R.E.M. - Okay, it's awful (odd,as I usually like R.E.M.), but I do like the intent behind it.
36. Make Em Say Uhh! ... Master P featuring Silkk, Fiend, Mia-X and Mystikal - Who knows...
37. Rico Suave ... Gerardo - I don't really care for it, but it is a fun song to sing, hehe!
38. Cotton Eyed Joe ... Rednex - I actually liked it, got a good beat for a pseudo-country song.
39. She Bangs ... Ricky Martin - Hmm.. not sure.
40. I Wanna Sex You Up ... Color Me Badd - I never cared for it.
41. We Didn't Start the Fire ... Billy Joel - Did you know Billy Joel once wanted to be a history teacher?
42. The Sounds of Silence ... Simon & Garfunkel - All their songs are so sad, though! :(
43. Follow Me ... Uncle Kracker - Rapper I think.. I don't care for rap usually. Unless it's MC Hawking! *chuckle*
44. I'll Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That) ... Meat Loaf - I heard this song (and saw the video) with my very first girlfriend. Oh, how this song brings back memories. I loved the video, too!
45. Mesmerize ... Ja Rule featuring Ashanti - No idea. I think a lot of these songs are rather new, and as I don't listen to the radio much anymore, that's probably why I'm clueless.
46. Hangin' Tough ... New Kids on the Block - Boy bands.. people picked on Milly Vanilla, but these guys are even more fake. :P
47. The Only Thing That Looks Good on Me Is You ... Bryan Adams - Hmm, I don't remember.
48. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da ... The Beatles - Eh, I can think of many better Beatle's songs.
49. I'm Too Sexy ... Right Said Fred - Along with "Rico Suave", another fun song to sing.. and so easy to parody!
50. My Heart Will Go On ... Celine Dion - Quiet you Titanic haters! I think it's a beautiful (if sad) song.